Fall is in full-swing, which is incredibly hard to believe! Even more crazy to me is that there are only 10 days left in October. In a way, the first day of November always feels like the kick-off to the holiday season, and I feel like I was just prepping for Thanksgiving and Christmas last year! With fall flying by, there are a few things I have on my to-do list.
- Vote. I'll see you at the polls, friends! As bizarre as this election has been, I still find it important to fulfill our duty (and take advantage of our right!) to vote.
- Fall-Cleaning. Yes. Not spring cleaning but fall cleaning. My house looks like a hoarding disaster as things had to be moved around with our renovation and I am taking that as a sign that it's time to clean out.
- Mountain Trip. I'm running out of time for this but I desperately want to see the fall foliage in the mountains.
- Do a no-spend November. This doesn't apply to shopping for others as November is my prime Christmas shopping month, but I need to be making a more conscious effort not to buy every time I see something I want.
- Give PSL another try. I may be part of the 1% who just doesn't like the pumpkin spice latte! Maybe it's time to give it another try?
- Volunteer. One thing I haven't done as of late is spend time volunteering. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle-and-bustle of life but it's important to spend some time giving back.
- Carve a pumpkin. I almost didn't add this to the list because Halloween is just a little more than a week away, but I may try to squeeze that it in anyway.
- Bake a pie. I am not a baker, unless it's cake from a box (somehow, Stephen is still marrying me anyway). So...this fall, I am going to try my hand at a homemade pie. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.
- Go to an antique store. I haven't made a trip to one in awhile, so I think it's about that time.