Yay for Friday! It's been quite the week, and I am looking forward to the long weekend that is ahead of us! It will be a busy one, but I have friends coming into town for a friend's wedding, so I always look forward to girlfriend time. I have no big plans for the 4th of July (as of yet), but I'm looking forward to spending some much needed time in the sun.
This week's loves:
- Spent a few days this week with my best friend who was home from Oklahoma. Her husband is in medical school and she is a nurse - I am super proud of the both of them! I always love when she comes home and can't wait when they are closer to the east coast!
- Still loving this dress from this post I shared this week.
- Found this morning yoga sequence on Pinterest this week - adding it to my morning routine!
- These red, white & blue cheesecake bites - yes please!
- I added photos from a friend's bridal luncheon on the Zia Photography blog - check them out here.
- Patriotic poke cake? I'll take it.
4th of July Weekend Steals and Deals:
- J.Crew Factory - loving this dress.
- Banana Republic - extra 50% off sale - this dress = cutest.
- Loft - 50% off everything - need this top!
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful long weekend! Cheers to our beautiful country - Happy Birthday, America! As always, thank you to those who have fought and continue to fight for our freedom. "One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."