What we've done so far:
- Picked a date: We are getting married in on August 5th, 2017 - and I can't wait.
- Asked my bridesmaids: I asked 11 of my sweet friends to be my bridesmaids in our wedding!
- Picked a photographer: We will be using Kate of Kate Supa Photography and I am thrilled! We have engagement pictures scheduled for next week and I can't wait to see how they turn out.
- Purchased my wedding shoes: Oh, the shoes. They are simple and classic and exactly what I wanted in a wedding shoe.
- Purchased my dress: I honestly can't believe I found my wedding dress so soon, but I did! I scheduled two appointments in Wilmington, thought I found a dress at our first stop, but fell in love with my dress at the second - it was the first one I put on at Coastal Knot and as soon as I looked in the mirror, I think my gut knew it was the! I found another dress that I loved, but there was just something special about the one I chose. I honestly can't wait to put it on again and it's hard to believe I only get to wear it for just one day! I got to say yes to the dress with my mom, sister, and two of my best friends.
Some things I can't wait to share:
- How I asked my bridesmaids and flower girl
- How we met
- Engagement photos
- Color and flower inspiration
- Helpful planning tools
If you have any advice - we are all ears! And if you have anything you'd love to hear about, just let me know! Oh, and if you haven't heard the proposal story, you can check it out over on HowHeAsked.com!