Happy Memorial Day weekend! First things first, thank you for all of the sweet messages I received for my birthday. I think I'm getting more emotional in my old age, and I teared up multiple times throughout the day overwhelmed by the love I received. I was spoiled by Stephen and my parents for sure, and I received sweet surprises from my coworkers plus handmade notes from a sweet friend and her class. I can't wait to continue celebrating this weekend with my friends!
A second and very important thank you to those who died serving our country - and to those who continue to serve. As I think of how beautiful of a place I get to call home, I am beyond thankful for those who fight for our freedom.
Today, I'm sharing some weekending links + a few sales that are sure to get you ready for summer.
- 15 great Memorial Day weekend recipes.
- I love this article on habits 20-something professionals should have.
- This mango milkshake sound amazing.
- This is a very interesting read - I read it about a month ago but I still think about it daily.
- 30% off J.Crew | use code WEEKEND
- Up to 60% off Loft
- 20% off ASOS | use code HISUMMER
- 20% off Lord + Taylor | use code MEMORIAL
- Up to 40% off Nordstrom
- 30% off Sam Edelman | use code VIPSUMMER
- Extra 20% off Trina Turk sale
Shoes + Accessories:
Happy Friday! And enjoy this unofficial kickoff to summer!