I am always wanting to try new products to switch up my make-up routine, especially at the beginning of a new season. Sometimes, my routine gets pretty boring, because my make-up regiment is much more simple and basic than for a night out on the town.
For work, I keep it pretty basic: primer, foundation, power, bronzer, blush, mascara, and lip gloss. When you spell it out, it looks like a lot, but this literally takes me 5 minutes. Because it's such a simple process, new products spice it up, and I'm loving these products from Advanced Mineral Makeup.
Advanced Mineral Makeup:
- Allows your skin to breathe and feel like you have no makeup on at all.
- Makes your skin look beautiful and radiant.
- Anti-inflammatory, helpful with sensitive, acne and rosacea-prone skin.
- All natural contains no perfume, dyes, talc or preservatives.
- Weightless, last all day and is good for your skin.
- Contains natural sunscreen
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients are used in the manufacturing of their cosmetics.
I have quickly put these into my daily make-up routine. I'm always looking for a great powder, and this one from Advanced Minerals is perfect. Though it's presed powder compact, I actually use mine over my foundation and it makes for a great finish that lasts all day. My mom tried it as well and loved it so much that she wants to order some for herself.
For mascara, I found myself switching around quite often. I am really liking the Luxury Lash Mascara. It does take a few coats to build, but it's perfect for my work-day routine. I've also used it under another mascara for a bolder and more dramatic look.
The Luxury Lip Gloss is the perfect finish. I have it in Nancy, which is perfect both by itself or over another lipstick. This ahs definitely become one of my staple lip glosses, and it definitely pulls my look all together.
I would definitely recommend this line of makeup if you are looking to try something new!
This post was sponsored by Advanced Mineral Makeup, but all opinions are my own.